The schema extension automates the mark up of your product pages with Schema.org data.
The data is used to quickly identify your product attributes so they can be displayed better by search engines such as Google.
Most search engines show marked up product pages differently or highlight them in the search results. A possible highlight is,for example, the star rating being displayed in the Google Search Results.
- Extends the search results on Google using „Rich Snippets“
- Emphasizes the star rating
- Prices are shown differently
- Additional attributes are shown on the search result pages
- Improved click-through-rates on search result pages