THIS EXTENSION ALLOWS YOU TO RESTRICT PRODUCTS FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES
If you are not actively advertising and/or selling in some countries, you can explicitly disable them for each product. Thus, users from these countries will be prevented from trying to order the products. This saves visitors from unsuspected behavior and you from negative publicity.
- Adds a country selection to product pages in the backend
- Checks the shopping cart for blocked products before ordering
- Removes locked products from the shopping cart
- Buyer countries can be individually activated / blocked for each product
- A global setting can be made for buyer countries, if several products have the same country release (single setting still possible)
After the installation of the extension, a country select list will appear inside the product details, where you can select/deselect countries of your choice. The products will always show in the shop front-end and be able to be put in the cart, until users reach the checkout and specify the shipping country. Products that are not available in the specified country will then be marked and, upon paying, automatically be taken out of the cart.
The Restrict Product Country Extension is used, for example, when certain products should be excluded from shipping to certain countries (for example because of the Brexit).
RELEASE HISTORY / CHANGELOG
The current version is the ports of the Magento 1 extension